The quickest way to save more, is to make more! Here are my favorite cash back apps that I swear by to get more out of the money I already spend absolutely free!
If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to fund your Starbucks addiction and I’m here to help, without having to start driving for Lyft! Rather than searching for ways to cut your budget (or even just sticking a little closer to it – UGH! Please stop reminding me that I am way over my Uber Eats budget, Mint!), why not get more of what you are already spending?! If you combine all of the apps in this article, in addition to your current credit card rewards, you are in a great spot to increase your savings.
In this community, a lot of people tend to focus on frugality, which may work for some, but in my own opinion it just isn’t sustainable long term. So, my philosophy is to focus on getting more out of each dollar spent and doing things that you enjoy. One of my favorite ways I do this is combining the right rewards categories with cash back apps linked to my credit cards.
My favorite thing about Pei is that it requires almost no effort, just connect your credit cards and it automatically gets you up to 10% cash back on all your purchases.
Pei gets you an extra cash back when you use your linked credit card at partner stores, which feels like it’s almost everywhere I go. The best part is, you can use this on top on your credit card rewards. I love to use Pei at local restaurants that end to give 10% back, and combine with my 3x dining rewards on my Chase Sapphire, yielding over 13% back.
Once you’re set-up, it requires almost no effort. Just shop as you normally would, and rewards are automatically credited to your account. When you’re ready, you can cash out to your bank account or cash out as bitcoin. On top of all of these awesome perks, Pei has an extremely easy to use interface (see left).
If you use this link, you’ll get $2.50 free just for signing up: https://getpei.app.link/invite?code=l81qcf
Try it out and message me what you think!
1. Start at Rakuten: On the Rakuten website or in the Rakuten App, click the store where you want to shop.
2. Shop Like Always: Place an order and we’ll automatically add Cash Back to your account.
3. Choose How to Get Paid: We’ll send your Cash Back via PayPal or check.”
If you use this link you get $40 free! rakuten.com/r/JXA293
Dosh gets you automatic cash back at thousands of places when you shop, dine, or book hotels. No coupons or receipt scanning. Simply download the app or find us in your favorite ways to pay, like Venmo or Jelli. It’s awesome.
It’s so simple.
1. Download the Dosh app and link your cards, or check if your favorite way to pay offers a cash back experience powered by Dosh.
2. Swipe your card, brands show you love. Dosh deposits the cash back into your wallet automatically.
3. Accumulate $25 then transfer to your bank, PayPal or Venmo or donate your cash back to charity.